I was just reading the latest news from DogTipper and came across another doggeh blog called Peace, Love and Poodles which I thought was one of the coolest blog names I’ve ever seen so I decided to check it out.
Peace, Love and Poodles is written by a poodle called Petey Creech who lives in Erwin, North Carolina.
Petey blogs pretty regularly and I liked his latest post about describing yourself so I’m joining in.
- Describe yourself in seven words: Hungry, Sleepy, Loveable, Persuasive, Extroverted, Cute, Fluffy.
- What keeps you up at night: An invisible force that makes me bark loudly at the dark.
- Who would you like to be: Sadie Shih Tzu but with more foods.
- What are you wearing now: Nothing. I’m naked except for my new red leather collar.
- What scares you: My man-person shouting, strangers.
- What is the best and worst thing about blogging: The best: making you smile; the worst: hackers, trolls and persons that copy.
- What was the last blog you visited: Peace, Love and Poodles
- What’s one thing you wish you could change about yourself: More foods.
- Blankets: I like to trample on them and rearrange them until they’re just right for me to snuggle in.