I have received the prestigious accolade of ‘Honest Scrap Award.’
My flufftastic Twitter pal Trixie gave me the award with these instructions:
When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real. Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven (7) friends. Show the seven (7) random victims’ names and links and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with ‘Honest Weblog’. Well, there’s no prize, really, but they can keep the nifty icon. Next, in your blog, list at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!
Woo! This is gonna be hard.
1. iTrixie’s woofsite – Trixie was one of my first pals on Twitter and her website just gets better and better with all the useful stuffs she posts and her smart quips. Trixie even sent me a food parcel when I was starving.
2. My person – is it cheating if I say Liz Hover? She’s got a pretty website and it also has lots of useful stuffs for web peoples. Though she was complaining today that I have more followers than her on Twitter so maybe she doesn’t deserve it.
3. Oscar the cat – Oscar is always funny and recently launched a website dedicated to listing all the cats on Twitter. I think that’s pretty rockin’.
4. Lou mama’s boy – if there’s an honest dog out there, then Lou deserves the recognition. He and his person have been gentle and open. The clincher is that Lou admits he kisses his person’s face for 20 minutes every day.
5. Brewskie Butt – another kitteh cat pal of mine who always entertains me. What makes Brewster unique is his involvement in his persons artwork.
6. And a non-animal related site now and not a blog at all but a nice place to play – COLOURlovers – such a pretty site with lots of stuffs to fiddle with if you like making nice colours and patterns. And they’re super-friendly.
7. Last but not least is Olive’s Daily Growl – Olive’s blog inspired some of the stuffs on my own blog and for that I’m grateful. Olive also lists over 130 dogs on Twitter which makes Olive even cooler in my book.
10 honest things about me
1. I am still humping my toy bassett hound though less often now I’m coming out of heat.
2. I once proposed to a gorgeous Pomeranian called Wolfie. But I think he just wasn’t that into me.
3. I am more popular than my person Liz Hover. I have more Twitter friends than her.
4. Each evening when my person comes home from work I go bonkers and bark, jump and spend five minutes biting her hands until she offers me dinner in an attempt to placate me.
5. I have an uncontrolable urge to pee on the upstairs landing almost every time I’m up there.
6. I can’t get enough dirty underwear to chew and suck.
7. I am strangely attracted to the smell of children – especially their feets. Eight-year-old twins Matt and Noel come to my house every week and I chew and sniff their feets while they sit at the dinner table.
8. My person recently gave me a DIY hair cut and now I have bald spots. My man person will not let her near scissors and me ever again.
9. I like to lick off my person’s face cream (Cetafil) and her body lotion (Sympathy for the Skin from Lush which has bananas in it). Every day.
10. Another ablutions habit of mine: after my person or my man person comes out of the shower I always lick the water off their legs and feets to help them get dry.